Gather 10 or more of your friends, family, colleagues or club members and…
Get the GROUP ADVANTAGE!
WHY BUY AS A GROUP?
THE BEST SEATS • DISCOUNTS • EXTENDED PAYMENT TERMS • LOTS MORE FUN!
Groups are the first able to buy individual shows outside of subscribers. Contact us for details!
To constitute a group everyone must attend the same performance. Seats can be split into different price levels. Must be 6 years or older to enter theatre.
Groups of 10 - 49 people receive a 10% discount
Groups of 50+ receive a 20% discount
This may not be combined with any other discount or offer.
All Group orders will include a $10 handling fee.
All orders are subject to availability at the time of booking. Once tickets are reserved, an invoice and seating map will be issued. It is very important that you review invoice to verify performance date, time, and number of tickets for accuracy, and map for seat location.
- Deposit amount and payment due dates will be indicated on the invoice.
- Everyone entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a held in reserved seat.
Deposit and Final Payments:
The organizer of the group will be sent an invoice, which will indicates the deposit and final payment dates, along with a seating map to confirm the arrangements.
- A deposit of 10% is required within 30 days of booking. The deposit date may vary depending on when reservations are confirmed. Failure to remit deposit by due date will result in the immediate release of all seats on hold.
- Final payment is due no later than 30 day prior to your selected show date.
- Please contact the Group Sales Department on or before the payment due date if you are concerned about the statues of your payment.
- Failure to make your final payment by the due date will result in the release of your reservations and forfeiture of your deposit.
- Payments may be made over the phone using a credit card or by mailing a check/money order in the account holders’ name to Capital Repertory Theatre, 432 State Street, Schenectady, NY 12305. We cannot accept checks or credit card payments from the individuals within the group.
- For orders placed less than 30 days prior to event, full payment is due at time of booking.
- After payment is received, there is NO REFUND OR EXCHANGES for any reason.
Adding and Reducing Seats:
- A group may request additional seats at any time up to the day before performance. Additional seats are based on availability and will be added as close to the original location as possible.
- Any reduced order that falls under 50 attendees will be adjusted from 20% to a 10% discount.
- Should your group fall below the required ticket minimum, your deposit will be applied to the sale of seats at the current full price.
- In the event a performance becomes more than 90% sold, full payment must be received within 5 business days after notification. Capital Repertory Theatre reserves the right to discontinue accepting group orders at any time.
- Groups that cancel their entire order before the final payment due date may transfer any deposit paid to another show within the same season.
- Groups that cancel their order less than four weeks before the start of the show will forfeit their deposit.
Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- When possible, please note any special seating requirements (wheelchairs, hearing, sight)
- Overbooking is strongly discouraged.
- Failure to comply with payment schedule will result in the release of your seats.
- All ticket sales are FINAL. No Exchanges or Refunds.
- All Group orders will include a $10 handling fee.
- Tickets will be issued upon receipt of final payment. Tickets can be mailed or picked up at the Box Office during regular hours of operation.
- All dates, times, shows and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Proctors is not responsible for any losses incurred by individuals or organizations.
- In the event of inclement weather exchanges or refunds cannot be issued unless, the performance is cancelled by the production company.
- All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions regarding the policies and procedures, please do not hesitate to contact the Group Sales Department at 518-382-3884 ext. 139 or email@example.com
WANT theREP to be ALL yours?
- Raise funds for your organization with discounted group tickets and discounted conference space for a pre-show reception or dinner.
- Rent out the entire theatre for the most unique way to raise funds for your organization OR to reward valued clients and colleagues. You can even pair with a reception in our café!
- Non-profit & For-profit organizations that rent-out the whole house of 280 seats for Exclusive Dress Rehearsals will pay $4,000.
That’s about $15 a ticket…
- Mon-Thu evenings: Nonprofits $5000, For-profits $6000
- Fri & Sat evenings: Nonprofits $7500, For-profits, $8500
- Sat & Sun matinees: Nonprofits $7500, For-profits, $8500
If you have any questions regarding the House Buy-outs, please do not hesitate to contact the Group Sales Department at 518-382-3884 ext. 152 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Group Sales department stands ready and willing to assist you. Contact them at 518•382•3884
Gail Wilson, Customer Service Agent x 139 email@example.com
Heather Rutski, Group Sales Specialist x 152, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for choosing theREP