Seriously good audiences SUPPORT seriously good theatre!
SERIOUSLY GOOD AUDIENCES
Ticket prices only cover a portion of the costs of Capital Rep - your support does the rest! As a charitable, cultural and educational non-profit organization, Capital Repertory Theatre depends on your gifts to continue to be the only professional producing theatre in the Capital Region, which creates exciting and diverse productions and high quality and engaging educational opportunities for the region’s children.
SERIOUSLY GOOD THEATRE
Capital Repertory Theatre is proud to be one of seventy-five professional theatres in LORT, the League of Resident Theatres. Today, these affiliated theatres provide thousands of artists with a support system for developing new work as well as reviving classics and favorites. Hundreds of thousands of people now have the opportunity to experience the highest caliber of performance right in their own communities.
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
- Be the first to find out about special offers and deals - enjoy access to a Members Only section of our website
- Enjoy VIP Treatment - Use the Angel Society Hotline for VIP Ticket Services
IT’S SO EASY
Click here for our brochure
- Pledge now/pay later - Make a pledge now and make periodic payments throughout the campaign year: July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016. With a pledge of $30 a month (just $1 a day!), you could become a major supporter of Capital Rep!
- Double your Donation - Will your employer match your charitable donations to Capital Rep? A $75 donation, when matched, gives you member benefits at the $150 level and doubles you commitment to the arts.
- Stock Gifts – Membership payment in the form of appreciated stock not only saves you capital gains, but also gives you a charitable deduction for the current value of the stock.
- For our Matching Gift Form, click here.
Great news! The Charitable IRA Rollover has been reinstated for 2015 - and permanently extended into the future.
As a supporter of the arts, this means that if you are age 70 1/2 and older, you can make a rollover gift (of up to $100,000) from your IRA to Proctors in 2015 that benefits both you and the amazing work we do at Proctors.
Although you cannot claim a charitable deduction for a Charitable IRA Rollover - this IRA distribution does count towards your minimum required distribution and will not be taxed as income. It is a tax-free transfer from your IRA account directly to Proctors.
Remember, if you would like to make this gift in 2015 - the transfer must be completed by December 31, 2015. Please consult your financial planner or accountant for more details.
- Priority subscription renewal
- Recognition in show playbill
Sustainer 150 +
- All friend benefits plus invitation to the NEW Annual Donor Reception and Tour
- Invitation to Special Donor Events
- All sustainer benefits plus personal Thank You
- Invitation to annual Donor Sneak Peek Preview Party
- Access to Members Only section of theREP website for special offers & information
- All investor benefits plus two complimentary tickets to a special Theatre Event
- Invitations to all First Hours (an inside look at the artistic process before rehearsals begin)
- Pre-sale single ticket access
- NEW Invitations to educational events
Bronze Angel 1000+
- All Benefactor benefits plus VIP Angel Phone Line for VIP ticketing and services
- 4 vouchers for complimentary beverages at theREP café
- NEW Donor Pin
- Recognition on Donor Wall in the theatre lobby
- Invitation to special Angel Society events
- NEW Next Act Donor Event
- Handling fee waived on single ticket purchases
Silver Angel 1500+
- All Bronze Angel benefits plus 2 vouchers for complimentary beverages at theREP café per show
- 2 complimentary tickets to a production of your choice
- NEW VIP concierge for both Proctors and theREP
- NEW 10% discount on Proctors performances (restrictions apply)
Gold Angel 3000+
- All Silver Angel benefits plus 4 total complimentary tickets to a production of your choice
- NEW Signed Production Photo from the cast of your choice
Platinum Angel 5000+
- All Gold Angel benefits plus acknowledgement on sponsor page in playbill for one main stage production or education program during the season
- 6 total complimentary tickets to a production of your choice.
- NEW Presale Benefits to the Key Private Bank Broadway Series at Proctors
Diamond Angel 10000+
- All Platinum Angel benefits plus 8 total complimentary tickets to a production of your choice
- A members only behind the scenes tour of theREP for 4
- A special diner for 2 with the theatre’s Producing Artistic Director, Maggie Mancinelli-Cahill
NOTE: Benefits will go into effect during the 2016-2017 season for anyone who has donated between July 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016.
To make a donation by mail please send to:
Capital Repertory Theatre
c/o Administrative Offices
432 State Street
Schenectady, NY 12305
|For more information about donating to Capital Repertory Theatre, please contact our Development Office at 518•382•3884 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capital Repertory Theatre is a 501(c)(3) non-profit arts organization. All donations are fully tax deductible.