2017-2018 Subscription Series at theREP
Do you know how important you are to our success?
We do, and to prove it, we are offering you the best in program, service and appreciation.
Our 2017-2018 subscription series at Proctors and Capital Repertory Theatre are overflowing with award-winning shows fresh off the Broadway stage, cutting-edge drama, big-name stars, and the hottest tickets in town. It’s all here, and it’s all yours.
Being a subscriber is more than just buying tickets. Savings, perks, flexibility, and insider access are all included as part of your benefits. You are locking in the best seats at the best price for this season’s selection of blockbuster entertainment. Subscribers from the 2017/2018 season will have first access to HAMILTON when they renew their subscription for the 2018/2019 season.
2017-2018 Subscription Series at theREP
- Mamma Mia!
- Sex With Strangers
- She Loves Me
- Paris Time – World Premiere
- The Humans (National Broadway Tour at Proctors)
- Blithe Spirit
Theatre Lovers can get even more! Subscribe to both the Subscription Series at theREP and the Key Private Bank Broadway Series at Proctors and get twelve shows, two theatres, insider access to an additional Broadway classic right when you subscribe, and a gift card from Stewart’s Shops. We are theatre...and it's all yours!
2017-2018 Key Private Bank Broadway Series
- The Color Purple
- Fun Home
- Finding Neverland
- The Bodygaurd
- The King and I
- On Your Feet!
- Your choice of one show at theREP
In addition, subscribers at both theatres can purchase tickets to our Subscriber Exclusives before they go on sale to the public.
PLUS SUBSCRIBER EXCLUSIVES
Capital Repertory Theatre Subscription Series subscribers are eligible now to purchase tickets to :
Being a subscriber is more than just buying tickets. Savings, perks, flexibility, and insider access are all included as part of your benefits.
- You save up to 40% off regular ticket prices.
- You receive a 10% discount on tickets to many other shows at Proctors and theREP (when available and applicable).
- Pay your one time $18 Subscription Fee and be free of per ticket fees all year.
- Pay on the 6x6 plan. Enjoy paying over 6 months with no interest!
- Exchange your tickets up to 24 hours before a performance, by phone or in person, with no fees!*
- Opt-out of one show in your series and pick something else! The value from your returned ticket can be applied towards another show at either theatre.
Your Insider Access:
- Choose your favorite subscription seats before tickets go on sale to the public.
- Get pre-sale access to new shows as they are announced.
- Receive a free ticket (one per subscription) to a “Try-Me” show (list of shows TBA).
- Each subscription to the 2017-2018 Key Private Bank Broadway Series at Proctors or the 2017-2018 Subscription Series at theREP includes a ticket to one of the TRY ME shows.
*Eligible subscription discounts will always be applied to current pricing at the time of exchange. Current pricing is affected by seating sections, subscriber tier performances choices and variable/dynamic pricing and can result in additional charges or banked credit on account.
VIP Center Subscribers at theREP may exchange series tickets until the curtain rises.
Our subscription service team is ready to quickly and easily renew or help you to purchase your subscription; for the fastest possible service, call our Box Office at (518) 346-6204 or (518) 445-7469 and choose the subscription line option when prompted .
Jun 17 2017
Dave Hill is a comedian, writer, musician, and man-about-town originally from Cleveland, Ohio but now living in New York City - and he’s headlining the June 17 Pretty Much the Best Comedy Show at theREP!
Dave’s appeared on Comedy Central’s Inside Amy Schumer and @Midnight, TBS' Full Frontal with Samantha Bee, TruTV's Comedy Knockout. Dave is a frequent on-air host for HBO and Cinemax, and has been on MTV, VH1, BBC-America, and the Sundance Channel.
Dave is a contributor to the popular public radio program This American Life and he’s also appeared on podcasts like WTF with Marc Maron, The Adam Carolla Show, The Nerdist, and he hosts The Goddamn Dave Hill Show on NYC’s WFMU.
He’s written for the New York Times, GQ, Salon, VICE, McSweeney's, the Huffington Post, the New York Daily News, Guitar World and New York Observer. Dave is the author of two books, Tasteful Nudes (St. Martins Press, 2012) and Dave Hill Doesn’t Live Here Anymore (Blue Rider Press 2016).
Dave’s band Valley Lodge perform the theme song for Last Week Tonight with John Oliver on HBO. His debut comedy album Let Me Turn You On was released in 2015.
Pretty Much the Best Comedy Show includes a feature act, a host, and a guest comedian to make up nearly 2 hours of comedy entertainment on the legendary stage at theREP. Line-up subject to change.
Doors open 7:30, show starts 8 pm
Where: theREP in Albany
Parental Guidance: 18+
Jul 7 2017 to Aug 13 2017