When you subscribe to the 2020–2021 Subscription Season at Capital Repertory or the Theatre 2020–2021 Key Private Bank Broadway Series at Proctors, you’re securing the hottest tickets in town before the general public! You’ll see ALL shows in the season you’ve subscribed to at one low price.
Are you a current 2019–2020 Subscriber? Call us to renew your subscription at 518.445.7469.
2020-2021 Season at theREP
Subscription packages at theREP start at $145.
2020-2021 Key Private Bank Broadway Series at Proctors
AND your cross venue choice of any show produced at theREP
Subscription packages at Proctors start at $194.
Need more entertainment?
Our Subscriber Exclusive is currently available ONLY to subscribers:
Subscribe today and get tickets to every show in the series. Become a TheatreLover and get all 12 shows! And if great shows aren’t enough, here’s a sample of your subscriber benefits:
- Opt-Out of 1 show in your series and use the value from your returned ticket towards another show!*
- Cross venue exchange to any subscription show or exclusive at the other theatre.
- Performance exchange up to 24-hours before your scheduled performance, by phone or in person, with no fees!*
- Add-On tickets to subscription shows before the general public.
- Enjoy paying over 6 months with no interest.
- 10% off qualifying shows at all Proctors Collaborative venues.
- 10% off School of the Performing Arts programs at all Proctors Collaborative venues.
- Exclusive pre-sale access to other shows at all Proctors Collaborative venues.
- 1 FREE ticket per subscription to one of our Try Me shows which are released throughout the calendar year.
- 1 FREE ticket per subscription to our annual Next Act New Play Festival.
Call our Box Office at 518.445.7469 and choose the subscription line option when prompted.
*Eligible subscription discounts will always be applied to current pricing at the time of exchange. Current pricing is affected by seating sections, subscriber tier performance choices and variable/dynamic pricing and can result in additional charges or banked credit on account.
Physical tickets required for exchange and opt-outs.