2019-2020 Subscription Series at theREP
When you subscribe to the 2019–2020 Subscription Season at Capital Repertory or the Theatre 2019–2020 Key Private Bank Broadway Series at Proctors, you’re securing the hottest tickets in town before the general public! You’ll see ALL shows in the season you’ve subscribed to at one low price.
Are you a current 2018–2019 Subscriber? Call us to renew your subscription at 518.445.7469.
2019-2020 Season at theREP
Lobby Hero – Directed by Megan Sandberg-Zakian
It’s a Wonderful Life: Live from WVL Radio Theater – Directed by Margaret E. Hall
Your Best One – Directed by Gordon Greenberg
The Irish and How They Got That Way – Directed by Maggie Mancinelli-Cahill
Sister Act – Directed by Maggie Mancinelli-Cahill
AND your cross venue choice of any subscription or exclusive show at Proctors
Subscription packages at theREP start at $145.
2019-2020 Key Private Bank Broadway Series at Proctors
The SpongeBob Musical
The Band’s Visit
Fiddler on the Roof
SUMMER: The Donna Summer Musical
Dear Evan Hansen
AND your cross venue choice of any show produced at theREP
Subscription packages at Proctors start at $196.
Need more entertainment?
Our Subscriber Exclusives are currently available ONLY to subscribers:
The Full Monty (at theREP)
The Play That Goes Wrong (at Proctors)
CATS! (at Proctors)
Subscribe today and get tickets to every show in the series. Become a TheatreLover and get all 12 shows! And if great shows aren’t enough, here’s a sample of your subscriber benefits:
* Up to 40% off regular ticket prices on subscription shows.
* 10% off of tickets to other qualifying shows (when applicable).
* No per ticket fees for the rest of the season – your one-time subscription fee saves AT LEAST $40 in fees!
* Opt-out of one show in your series by August 15th and use that value towards another show – how about one of the Subscriber Exclusives?
* Exchange tickets up to 24 hours before a performance, by phone or in person, with no fees!*
* Enjoy paying over 6 months with no interest!
* Get FREE tickets (one per subscription) to a “Try-Me” show of your choice (list of shows TBA – click here for more info).
* Add-on tickets to your subscription shows before the public on-sale*
* Choose your favorite subscription seats before tickets go on sale to the public – we’ll save them for you year after year after year.
* Get pre-sale access to new shows throughout the season – that means access to the best seats at the best price for ALL season shows!
* Exclusive access all year to our dedicated Subscription Team at the Box Office.
Click here for list of full benefits.
Click here for a full list of frequently asked questions.
Call our Box Office at 518.445.7469 and choose the subscription line option when prompted.
*All patrons are responsible for the full ticket value at the time of exchange/sale. Any eligible discounts will be applied to the current ticket value.