C.A.S.T.: Cultivating Arts and Students Together
Love theatre? Need community service credits for school or religious studies?
theREP’s C.A.S.T. program gives teens the opportunity to get an in-depth learning experience that satisfies their passion while fulfilling their needs. The core of this program puts you right in the action!
To be eligible:
- Must be a high school student ages 14-19;
- have parental permission;
- complete and submit application by Aug. 30 deadline;
- commit to ushering for at least one performance of each production;
- and attend orientation session.
- A free ticket for student and one guardian to see the show;
- a C.A.S.T. t-shirt.
- an invitation to special behind-the-scenes events;
- all while earning community service and volunteering credits.
For more information email Katherine Stephens, Education Program Manager, or call (518) 382,3884 x168.